Relief after difficulty

After every difficulty there is relief.
Quran, Al-Nashrah, 5
Allah brings about ease after difficulty.
Quran, At-Talaq, 7

Sometimes life be hard on us. Difficulty is a part of life. All of us have or will have a few difficulties and disasters at different stages of life. Sometimes they are negligible and sometimes intolerable. They strengthen us as fire changes iron to hard steel.
The important point is that pressure must be resisted to achieve success, because after every difficulty there is relief.

6 comments:

Mahdi tavakol said...

Salam
Congratulationas on your newborn weblog.
I hope it be continued and be well known.
Regards.
Mahdi

Anonymous said...

Hi!I believe it wholeheartedly! When I get in trouble I understand that Allah wants to know how much i'm patient and I always wait that everything will be OK,only because Allah has said us to do so!

Anonymous said...

:):):)

Emilly said...

yea when wehave problem or something like that, we don't know to whom we should tell that.
This happened with me many times. I was suffering from many problrm i faced in my life, but finally i found this silution, i found to best way to sovle all my problem, just BE CLOSE FROM ALLAH. This is the best way to forget every problem u have , pray to Allah. ask Him to help you.

Reyhaneh said...

Hi, I do agree with my friends. I think nearly all of us exprience it & found that it will be ok at the end.Sometimes difficulties occured for our examination & our faith, satisfaction, patience toward Allah will be tested.
I read beautiful sentences in one of my friend` page (in ebaby) & I wanna tell it:
" Everything will be ok in the end. If it`s not ok, it`s not the end. "

Unknown said...

thank you very much my friends.
Reyhaneh, your sentence was beautiful; "Everything will be ok in the end. If it`s not ok, it`s not the end."
but I'm not agree with you ;)